WHALE AND DOLPHIN SAFARI
Join the Auckland Whale and Dolphin Safari for your opportunity to encounter dolphins, whales, sea birds and penguins! Board the Dolphin Explorer, a luxury purpose-built catamaran, and travel from Viaduct Harbour to the expansive Hauraki Gulf Marine Park, one of the most biologically and geographically diverse marine parks in the world. In fact, almost a third of the world’s populations of the southern hemisphere marine mammals have been indentified in this marine park. So, keep your eyes peeled for plenty of marine life sightings!
On past safaris, guests have viewed dolphins on over 90% of the trips and whales on 75% of them. Further, as you cruise along on your 4.5 hour tour, learn about the park’s interesting culture and history from your friendly and knowledgeable guides. A great escape from the city!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (5-15yrs)||AUD $87.14|
|Family (2Ad & 2Ch)||AUD $331.16|
- 4.5 hour Whale and Dolphin Safari
- Experience the Gulf from the most comfortable and stable whale watching vessel in New Zealand
- Specifically designed for the sea conditions in the area
- Fully licensed bar and light snacks available for purchase
- Dolphins viewed on over 90% of trips
- Whales viewed on over 75% of trips
- Cruise, commentary, culture and history of Auckland's Hauraki Marine Park
Duration - 4.5 hours
Operates all year around
- Summer - 1.30pm to 5pm from 1 October until the 1st May.
- Winter - 12.30pm to 6pm from the 1st May to 30th September
100% cancellation fee within 24hrs of experience