AUCKLAND ADVENTURE JET
Auckland Adventure Jet brings you the most exhilarating, turbo-intensified jet boat joy ride on Auckland’s stunning Waitemata Harbour.
Hold on tight as we roar out of the dock for 35 minutes of adrenalin pumping, nail biting high-speed action! We combine high-speed manoeuvres including 180 and 270 degree spins, swooping fishtails, turns and power slides with speeds of up to 85kms per hour! Our expert drivers will quite literally take your breath away. Our jet boat is especially designed for the comfort and safety of our passengers and offers a unique grandstand-style seating arrangement so that you can enjoy the spectacular surrounds. We also provide passengers with ponchos to protect clothing from the inevitable dousing of sea spray! Occasionally throughout the jet boat tour, while you catch your breath, we offer informative commentary on famous Auckland landmarks, making this trip a well-rounded scenic tour of the iconic City of Sails.
Definitely a must-do activity in Auckland for all thrill seeking adventurers!
- 35 - 40 minute high speed jet boat ride
- Buoyancy vests, a full length waterproof poncho and sunglasses
- Adrenaline inducing high speed manoeuvres in spectacular locations
- Sweeping fishtails, spins and power brakes make the experience a fast and fun adventure for the thrill-seeking traveller of any age.
- 23 seats in a grandstand layout means that everyone gets a great view of the Waitemata Harbour
- The twin 300HP turbocharged and supercharged engines will thrill you with 30 to 40 minutes of heart pumping action, quick turns, sweeping fish tails and power break stops.
- Travel under the harbour bridge and catch a glimpse of the iconic pink Chelsea Sugar refinery at Birkenhead.
Departs daily every hour 9am - 5pm all year round
- Summer 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Winter 10.00am – 4.00pm
What to Wear
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses in the summer months
- Quick drying clothes and a water/wind proof jacket are recommended
- Practical footwear (no stilettos)
- In the winter months a woollen jersey or fleece
Pier 3a Quay St, Downtown Auckland (beside the Ferry Building and Waiheke Ferries on the Auckland waterfront)
There is public parking in the Wilson Parking on Princess Wharf and also across the road in Down Town.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum height of 115cm tall
- Minimum weight of 20 kgs
- Maximum weight of 140 kgs
- Children are classified as 14 years and under. Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must have an adult or guardian co-sign their waiver.
- We recommend that you consult our staff if you have any medical conditions.
- It is important for all customers to declare any medical conditions when they check in.
- It will be your skippers call whether or not you will be able to participate on the day.
- Tickets are non transferrable and non refundable
- We reserve the right to cancel trips due to bad weather or unsafe conditions. In this event alternative arrangements will be made to accommodate our passengers