What better way to experience the ‘City of Sail’ than with an on-water dining cruise? Sail Auckland’s stunning Waitemata Harbour, admiring the sun set and watching the city come to life with the night lights. Relax, enjoy the views and snap gorgeous photos or get involved and participate in the sailing! Throughout your cruise, learn about the harbour and the city from the friendly and informative crew.
Once you arrive at the exclusive sheltered mooring, dinner from a set menu is served and you are free to indulge. Compliment this meal with your choice of the locally produced wines and beers available from the on-board bar. For a unique and incredibly scenic dining experience, join the Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise!
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
- 2.5 hour Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Set dinner menu
Please note that the menu options must be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Warm ciabatta loaf and butter
- Chilled Giant prawn & avocado salad, Marie Rose dressing
- Baby Caesar salad, romaine lettuce, egg, croutons, anchovy and crunchy bacon, shavedparmesan, Caesar dressing
- Beetroot, hazelnut and goats cheese salad (v) (n)
- Roast breast of free range chicken on pasta salad of orecchiette, peas, globe artichokes and mint
- Big Glory bay salmon, herb buttered new potatoes, salad of capers, olives, tomatoes, cucumber and fennel
- “Rajima Masala” Red kidney beans in a mildly spicy tomato gravy, fried onion, coriander and poppadom (Vegan)
All mains are served with Bowls of mixed leaf salad for the table, sherry vinaigrette
- Kermadec Vanilla Crème Brûlée with Scottish shortbread
- Fresh fruit salad (vegan option only)
- Tea and coffee.
A licensed cash bar is available on board. The bar carries a selection of premium New Zealand beers and wines and soft drinks.
This menu is served at our sheltered anchorage.
- Enjoy great sailing and as the sun sets watch the night lights of this photogenic city come alive
- Your experienced crew talk about Auckland's unique features and there is plenty of opportunity to participate in the sailing or sit back and enjoy the sights
- Yachts are purpose built for maximum comfort in the well appointed dining saloons
- Choose from a set menu served by the crew during the dinner dinner stop at a sheltered mooring
- Compliment your meal from a selection of locally produced wine or beer (cash bar onboard)
The Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise is 2.5 hours in duration and departs at 6pm all year around.
NZ Kiosk, situated alongside Snapdragon Restaurant, Viaduct Harbour
Cruise departs daily at 6pm.
100% cancellation fee within 24hrs of experience